Naruto the Ninja World RPG!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANBU HQ (ANBU and Hokage only allowed)

3 posters

Go down

ANBU HQ (ANBU and Hokage only allowed) Empty ANBU HQ (ANBU and Hokage only allowed)

Post by Arashi Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:27 pm

Arashi enters the ANBU hq with the dead cloud ninja's body."Well I gues it's time for me to get rid of you".Arashi then opens a door in the hq and tosses the dead ninja's body inside."I hope you guys are hungry, becouse I brought you something to eat".All of a sudden you see savage dogs begin to eat the dead ninjas body."I guess you were, well thats good".Arashi then closes the door and opens the door to his office."Some people are just really stupid, why would someone just walk into another village and thinkthey would survive".Arashi then takes a seat and puts his feet ontop of the desk."Well I guess it doesn't matter I will kill every last one of them".Arashi then gives an evil smile and begins to laugh.
Arashi
Arashi
anbu leader
anbu leader

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character sheet
Health::
ANBU HQ (ANBU and Hokage only allowed) Left_bar_bleue500/500ANBU HQ (ANBU and Hokage only allowed) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Chakra::
ANBU HQ (ANBU and Hokage only allowed) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000ANBU HQ (ANBU and Hokage only allowed) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
jutsu list::

Back to top Go down

ANBU HQ (ANBU and Hokage only allowed) Empty Re: ANBU HQ (ANBU and Hokage only allowed)

Post by masurao uchiha Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:12 pm

maurao then storms in while in a bad mode. masurao then throws a kuni to the wall and said " that freaking basterd" he then stormed some more and continued " why would he doo something like this?!?" then masurao then noticed arashi and said " oh i dint notice you" he then said "i gusse you wanna know whats up huh." he then sat down and explained how ventus killed his parents and the rest of there clan besides him ventus and raven.
masurao uchiha
masurao uchiha
anbu
anbu

Number of posts : 111

Character sheet
ANBU HQ (ANBU and Hokage only allowed) Left_bar_bleue500/500ANBU HQ (ANBU and Hokage only allowed) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
ANBU HQ (ANBU and Hokage only allowed) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000ANBU HQ (ANBU and Hokage only allowed) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

http://www.myspace.com/cesar_125

Back to top Go down

ANBU HQ (ANBU and Hokage only allowed) Empty Re: ANBU HQ (ANBU and Hokage only allowed)

Post by Lark Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:16 pm

Lark walked in the Anbu Hq with Kafka to his left and when he opened the door and walked in he saw one other Anbu and his Leader. "Hi all rough day huh?". Kafka walked over to his bed and layed down in it while lark walked over to the Two Anbu.
Lark
Lark
anbu
anbu

Number of posts : 17

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Arashi Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:59 pm

"So Ventus has killed almost all the Uchiha, he must be strong".Arashi stands up and begis to walk back and forth."Ventus has betrayed his clan, what a fool ".Arashi then looks at Masurao and and then he looks at Lark."Well then as of this moment I declare that if any leaf ANBU squad find Ventus kill him on site".Arashi then begins to put his ANBU mask on."This treachery will not go unnoticed, Ventus will wish he never crossed the leaf village".Arashi then begins to walk towards the ANBU HQ's exit."Well then you two are you coming, we are going Ventus hunting".

Last edited by Arashi on Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arashi
Arashi
anbu leader
anbu leader

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by masurao uchiha Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:03 pm

masurao then stood up and said "can i kill him" masurao then walked to the exit and then put on his anbu mask. he then said "time to see what these 8 gates can do" maurao then walks with arashi to the exit.
masurao uchiha
masurao uchiha
anbu
anbu

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lark Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:20 pm

Lark seeing them leave calls out to kafka to come along while he says " Wait up" as he was puting on his Anbu Mask.
Lark
Lark
anbu
anbu

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Arashi Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:31 pm

"Now then all we have to do is to get the hokage to let us begin our mission and it will be the end of ventus".Arashi thinks to himself as he has both his ANBU members follow him towards the Hokage's office."Things are getting pretty interesting around here, first that cloud ninja came now Ventus has betrayed us, what a day this is".Arashi puts a smile on while going towards the Hokage's office.
Arashi
Arashi
anbu leader
anbu leader

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lark Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:59 pm

Lark was told by Arashi to split up with Arashi and maru while Lark goes with Kafka to look for Ventus.
Lark
Lark
anbu
anbu

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by masurao uchiha Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:52 pm

masurao then said to arashi '' if i find him on the way to the hokages office i wont wait for orders. masurao then stays still and says " that monster will suffer a death 100 times more painful then what he did to the uchiha clan. masurao then catches up with arashi and lark. a few seconds later masurao said " man is it hot or what?" he then looks to lark and arashi and says " this isa good day for ramen" masurao then laugths as the hokages office was about 100 meters away.
masurao uchiha
masurao uchiha
anbu
anbu

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down