Naruto the Ninja World RPG!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new kazakage

Go down

new kazakage Empty new kazakage

Post by raven Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:40 pm

raven was wrote down a note as it said

dear sand village

dear sand village the time for me of being kazakage is over the new kazakage will be pluto i know he will be a great kazakage so plz infrom him that he is kazakage now. so all jounin of sand take care of the young ones and the anbus of sand plz help pluto with the village i am going to be training and makeing new sand jutsu's i will be gone for 20 years thanx for all the stuff that this village has been helping me on i am greatful of this village thanks and i will be gone now and dont track me or else you will die.

as he put the note on the desk and opened the window and jumped out as he left the kazakage stuff on his chair and walked out the gates and was looking sadly at the village as he then went to a high very high cave and made it like a hide out and then went out and got stuff and called himself the organization xiii(13) as all he needs now is members and his crew he hates the most is blood-v.
raven
raven
13 leader,webmaster,dragon saga
13 leader,webmaster,dragon saga

Number of posts : 142
Dating Or Marriage : top assassin
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Character sheet
Health::
new kazakage Left_bar_bleue90000000/90000000new kazakage Empty_bar_bleue  (90000000/90000000)
Chakra::
new kazakage Left_bar_bleue90000000/90000000new kazakage Empty_bar_bleue  (90000000/90000000)
jutsu list::

http://narutotheninjaworld.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum